Wednesday, March 2, 2011

IGoogle



IGoogle is a personalized  search engine that you can make your own. This site will allow you to change the picture of the background, add gadgets that you can search for, and so much more! This is a really cool site. For my background picture, I have chosen to make it a photo of three of my
favorite movies. For the background photo, you can either choose one from the list that they have, or you can upload a personal photo. This is a fun site that you can have jokes, games, animated pets, horoscopes, calendars, and so many more things to choose from. I have chosen to make my IGoogle have a lot of virtual pets like a hamster, horse, turtle, fish, penguin, hedgehog, chicken, llama, and many more. The reason I have chosen to add these virtual pet gadgets, is because I thought they looked like a lot of fun, and I figured I would enjoy them. I also added some jokes onto my IGoogle account there are also many jokes to choose from to add to your IGoogle, too. This site is not only helpful, but it is also fun because it is customizable. You can make it interesting by making it to show your own personality like editing the background photo, the gadgets, and many other things! I hope that you will try IGoogle, and I hope you enjoy.

Click Here or on an "IGoogle" in the paragraph above, to customize your very own IGoogle.

No comments:

Post a Comment