Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Image Chef

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.comAt the right of my post, there are two pictures i have created at ImageChef.com. This web site allows you to make different pictures or animations. When you are on this site, it allows you to change the shape of the text, the text, the text color, the background color, and so much more. If you are creative, i would suggest that you go to ImageChef and create your own picture or animation, like I did!!! This is a fun site that is good for people who like to make random pictures and post it on things like facebook, blogs, and more. In my opinion, this is a nice site to make pictures and post onto my favorite sites. I enjoyed going onto this site and making these awesome pictures, and I hope you try it out and like it too!!!


To go to ImageChef and create your own picture or animation, Click Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment