Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gadget

A gadget is something that can be helpful or fun. There are many gadgets to choose from for your blog like fish, funny animal pictures, rhyme me, Turby the turtle, calendar, and much much more! On my blog i have chosen to add the fish, funny cat pictures, rhyme me,  Turby the turtle, and daily horoscope gadgets. These are very fun gadgets and i especially like the funny cat pictures because every time I log on, there is a new picture of a cat making a funny face, or it is doing some other crazy thing. Seeing these wacky cats puts a smile on my face. Gadgets are fun, so I hope that you add a couple special gadgets to your blog, too. Remember there aren't just a couple, there are thousands to choose from!!! Some gadgets can help you like rhyme me is a gadget that helps you find a word or words that rhyme with a specific word or phrase, but rhyme me isn't the only one that can help you. There is also another gadget that is a calendar, and it can help you by telling you what day it is, and what you have planned that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment