Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Google & Google Docs

I hope to soon be taking a trip to Ridgecrest, California because my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew live there, and I really want to see them. I hope to stay for about a week if I can, but I also have to find a friend that would be able to go. Their parents have to say it's ok. The reason I want to take a friend is because I don't want to go with my mom or dad. Anyways, this trip will hopefully happen and I hope it is fun if I get to go! Google helped me find the attractions that I wanted to learn about.
I like Google Docs because it is very cool. I think I would use this a lot for different projects and things. All you need, to use this, is a friend's email, so that you could influence each others ideas on something. You could have a big project, and you could share this with your friend before you turn it in and they might notice something wrong with it that you never noticed. Well, I hope you try this and enjoy it, too. I left before class was over so this was the only picture I could get (the picture to the right of the post).

No comments:

Post a Comment