Friday, April 15, 2011

Vacation




For my place to visit during my vacation, I chose Ridgecrest, California because I really would like to go see all of the different things that are in that area. I found many different places to stay, eat, and just have fun! The thing that puts it as number one on my vacation destination list, is that my brother, sister, and nephew live there and it would be nice to see them because it has been almost a year since I last saw them. The restaurants that I found to eat at are Mon Reve- a French restaurant, Casey's Steaks & Barbeque-a barbecue place, Maddy's Cottage-a Continental restaurant, Mickey's Pub & Grille-an American restaurant, Sizzler-American restaurant, Kristy_s Family Restaurant-an American and Mexican restaurant, Victoria's, Casa Corona-a Mexican restaurant, John's Pizza-an Italian restaurant, Cafe Potpourri-an American restaurant, Texas Cattle Company-a Steakhouse, Tokyo House-a Japanese restaurant China Garden-Chinese, The Golden Ox-American and Mexican, and Nickoletti's-an American and Italian restaurant. Some of the places that I found that looked like they would be fun to go to are China Lake Naval Weapons Center, Maturango Museum Little Petroglyph Canyon, China Lake Golf Course, Goler Canyon, Botany's Desire, China Lake Skatepark, Golden Valley Wilderness, Bertrand RV & Mobile Home Park, and finally Wild Horse and Burro Corrals. Well, I hope you have enjoyed this post and I  hope that I have persuaded you to want to visit Ridgecrest, California, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment