Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Apps.

The first app. that I chose to look at was Angry Birds, and it is a game where you have to launch birds over to this poorly built building, and when you hit the pigs inside the building you get points. When you have hit all the pigs you win, but you only get like three birds to launch. You can buy this for only $0.99, or you can get the FREE HD one!!!

The second app. that I saw was Sudoku, and this looks interesting because I like puzzle type games like this. This app. is FREE!!! In this game, you have to match up numbers 1-9 in each row, column, and square. It is much easier than it sounds, but I hope you enjoy.

The third app. that I chose to tell you about is one called Coin Dozer-Seasons. In this game you get one coin every minute that you play and they start you off with a certain amount of coins, but you have to wait for the thing to move to the back of the machine and then lay your coin where you want it to try to push a bunch more coins off the edge, and however many coins you push off the edge you get also. This app. is also FREE!!!

For my fourth app. I decided to go with an app. named the FREE Spanish Tutor. I chose this because I want to learn Spanish really badly and I took a class my freshman year, but I don't want to take another class for it. This would be a very helpful app. to have. Like it says in the title, it is FREE!!! All you have to do is sit there and learn a new language, and then later you can quiz yourself on this app. to see how well you are learning. There is also a FREE German Tutor and many others for things like Biology, Geometry, Algebra, Chemistry, Economics, Statistics, Trigonometry, U.S. Government, and tons more... The ones that do not say FREE, are, for the most part, $1.99.

For my fifth and final app., I did YouTubeFM because who doesn't like to sit there and listen to their favorite songs?. This app. allows you to search for any song or artist that you want to listen to and play songs, watch videos, and save songs. This app. is only $0.99.

I hope you like all of these apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment