Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Way Businessmen and I Use Social Media

Some businessmen use social media to make video clips, edit photos of their products, make surveys to send out so people can answer them, and much much more. Depending on their job, some businessmen might have to make cards or something on the internet and social media has helped me learn how to do many things that I never knew about on the internet, and im sure that it has helped a lot of people.

I use social media to just have fun and learn new things by going to sites and making videos, editing photos and putting them on facebook, and more. This was a great class and im glad I decided to take it because it was not only fun, but I learned about a lot of great internet tools that can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment